"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Where is summer??

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Where in the world is the summer?? We started out cooler this year....had about 30 days of summer...now its gone again! :( We went to town last night and got the kids their school supplies & backpacks! Ahhh!! I can't believe that summer is almost over. It feels like we just skipped over it this year! I want some hot weather darn it! LOL! Seriously...am I the only one mourning over the loss of sunny days? It will be just a blink of an eye, and my babies will have to start school. :( I am really bumming about it this year. I don't want Ashley to go. LOL ! She will be going into kindergarten...and her mama is having a rough time. Dylan has grown up so much in the last 6 months, it just kills me! He will be in the 4th grade! The 4th grade!! When did that happen?? I remember 4th grade like it was yesterday. We moved to Myrtle Creek that year. It was all downhill from there! LOL! I'm kidding. :D Okay....off to enjoy this overcast, muggy, dull weather! :P

Here are the new backpacks! Cute huh?

Addie....that pic below was taken at the beginning of 2000!! Wow! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 21, 2007 at 9:33 PM  

Hullllooooo! I like the backpacks! And I don't know what is going on in Riddle, but today was a nice sunny day in Glide! I like the weird weather! The weather was perfect for an afternoon on Diamond Lake today! I'll have to post pics on my blog! Have a good Sunday!

Angie July 22, 2007 at 11:08 PM  

Hey I finally figured out this thing almost haha
Anways your children are beautiful and I love u all!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP