"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Show love always....

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I am posting in tears tonight. A friend of mine lost her husband last night...and it's really hit me. I will be praying for her and her children....and I will offer her my love and friendship....but she will still hurt for many years to come. I truly hate this part of life. I hate the sorrow. I just want to encourage all of you to hug your kids a little tighter...your spouses a little longer...and never say anything you can't take back. Don't take things for granted....you never know when they may be gone. I love you all. I hope & pray for the happiness of you and your families.

*hugs*
Billie

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me - Phillipians 4:13




1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 28, 2007 at 11:16 PM  

So sad. I'll be praying for her and the kids.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP