"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Bentlee's 1st Birthday!!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Here she is!! Doesn't she look adorable?? She did such an amazing job at her party...no tears!!

Here she is with her equally cute mommy. I think they look so sweet. :D

This is my favorite picture of the day!! She has her new baby, and her Ted. LOL! She just looks angelic in this one. It was the end of the day...and she was veeery tired. :)

My kids had fun at the party too. The park was nice and cool on Saturday. We needed the shade...Dylan was suffering from a sun burn already. :( He seems to be on the mend now.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!! I will post more tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 9, 2007 at 3:36 PM  

Well, she may just be the cutest baby ever! Okay so maybe I'm just a little prejudice! But no one can argue with her posing for the camera ability! LOL So Billie, you going to burn that disc for me of you 100 shots from the big day?!

Anonymous,  July 10, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

I love that 2nd picture of her smiling! She is such a doll!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP