"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Mid-week....

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well, it's mid-week and nothing much is going on. LOL! The kids are still loving VBS. They have their little program on Friday, then we are heading up to Roseburg. We have to register Ted at the college and get some groceries. :D We haven't really been doing much of anything. The kids haven't been in the pool all week. When I had to fix it on Sunday, the PH was all thrown off. I think it may be back to normal by this evening. They need their pool-fix. LOL. This is the last day that I have Bentlee until Monday. Her mom & her are going on a little trip...and I don't think I will make it! :( I hate it when the baby is gone that long. It seems pretty boring around here without her. The kids are going to be sad...I haven't told them yet. Hopefully the pool will be better, and we can swim for the next 2 days to pass the time. :)

Here are some cute pics I took of B. I haven't posted pics of her in awhile. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 25, 2007 at 11:14 AM  

Oh B, you look so cute! Have fun on your trip! Glad the kids are liking VBS! Enjoy your few days off!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER July 25, 2007 at 3:26 PM  

HI BILLIE... HOPE YOU CAN GET THRU THE NEXT FEW DAYS WITHOUT LITTLE BENTLEE...I'M SURE YOUR TWO LITTLE ONES WILL KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES !!!HOPE THE WEATHER IS WARM SO THEY CAN SWIN THEIR LITTLE HEARTS OUT !!!

Anonymous,  July 25, 2007 at 4:57 PM  

UM SHE IS THE CUTEST. I think she looks like just her Aunt!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP