"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

The Storm!!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Well....we were all excited yesterday because according to Mr. Weatherman we were suppose to have 'severe thunderstorms'. Those are quite a big deal in our house. We all sit out on the porch all evening to watch nature at its finest!! So, around 6ish we heard the first cracks of thunder! Woo Hoo!! We all got our seat out front!! I ran and got my new camera to catch the show! For about an hour we had a little action....not much, but at least some. We probably only had 5-6 bursts total. The next 2 hours were pretty uneventful. At about 9pm I start seeing all kinds of lightning and storming clear across the sky.....the same clouds that had passed over us!! YES!! The stupid storm decided to be gentle to us....and move onto someone else! :( We were all so bummed out! Well, at least my kids got to run around the front yard in their bathing suits, splashing in the rain! LOL!! I am hoping we get another chance really soon....I miss the thunderstorms!!! :( LOL!


I did manage to get a few shots of the sky. I wasn't going to miss a 'photo opportunity'. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 12, 2007 at 10:22 AM  

How dare you not blog for 2 days! You should have came to our house! It was so loud and constant for over 2 hours! It was pouring and the trees were blowing sideways. We had the tv blaring so we could hear it over the storm. It was crazy!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER July 13, 2007 at 7:50 AM  

HI BILLIE... I AM ON ADDIE'S BLOG LIST, AND WAS EXCITED TO SEE OTHER BLOGGERS JOIN THE MADNESS !! I HAVE TO SAY FOR A BEGINNER, YOU ARE QUITE GOOD !! LOL !!! TONS OF PICTURES, AND WRITING OFTEN !!! I THINK IT'S GREAT ! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FAMILY ! HAVE FUN, AND KEEP BLOGGING !! :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP