"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Play Date!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We had a play date with Addie and Gabe today! It was so much fun! Addie and I played with our new cameras. :D I think I might talk her into taking a class with me....we are too confused without it! LOL!! The kids ran around and played hard. They seemed to have lots of fun with all the little snails they found. Yuck! They really do well together...not one fight! I look forward to the next time we get together. I miss them like crazy! :(

Here is a little picture I took of Dylan looking at his snail. He made me wait until the antenna were out. Ick!! I do think it turned out to be a great pic though. He is almost 9, and I am still not used to his fascination with the creepy crawlies!! Boys will be boys I guess! :)

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday, and I will be on the lookout for more photo opportunities!! Until next time......

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 17, 2007 at 10:53 PM  

I love that snail picture! We had a great time! Talk to you soon!
-Monroe out-

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP