"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

It's happened!!

Monday, July 9, 2007

He did it! Ted went out and got me a new camera! I just love it. It has so many features that I think I should take a photography class. LOL! I think that would be fun. I am going to try and get my mom to take one with me. She has a cool camera too. C'mon Peggy!! What do you say? :D


Here is my new baby:

I had it just in time for Miss Bentlee's first birthday!! I took over 100 pictures of the party! LOL!! I will post some of those in just a bit....stay tuned! :D

2 comments:

Akair99 July 11, 2007 at 12:12 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Akair99 July 11, 2007 at 12:27 AM  

Sorry, I messed up and didn't remember out to edit what I posted. What I wanted to say was that I got Vern a Pentax Optio W30. It is suppose to be water proof. Now he will be able to post picture of fishing once he learns how to use it. I am also thinking of taking a photography class too. I am looking at the Nikon D40. But I may have to wait.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP