"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Weekend Rush!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Whew! Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend....I had a busy one! It seems like I just ran, and ran! LOL! Saturday, Ash and I ran to Roseburg with Mandee & Bentlee. We had so much fun. We finally got Miss B a new car-seat. She was in serious need. LOL! It was nice to be able to spend some time with Mandee....we dont do that enough. When I got home and was starting to get settled for the evening, I got a little message from Mandee. She was planning a girls night out, and wanted me to go! Woo!! I don't ever get to go anywhere! I was, of course, the designated driver. I don't drink, so it's a role I was made for! LOL! I had a blast! Thank you Mandee, Angela, & Amy!! I don't think I got to bed until almost 3am....ugh! Of course, Miss Ashley woke up mommy at 6:30.....aww, my little sunshine! :D I was so stinking tired yesterday! Ted got home early, and we started in on the house. We cleaned, cleaned, and then cleaned some more! It does look good though...so no complaining! :D I even got to box up some of the kids old things, and sent them on to the church! All in all I had a fantastic weekend! It went by fast! I didn't get a chance to take many pics...but I will make up for it this week! Addie and Gabe are coming over tomorrow....there will be some great photo opportunities, I'm sure!! :D I hope everyone has a great Monday, and I will post again soon!! Ciao!! Almost forgot....I want to give a little 'Thank You Shout Out' to Jenn R.!! Thanks for the compliments on the blog...and thanks for directing me to Blogger in the first place!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP