"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Random Thursday Pics!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Thursday! I am just posting some random pics I took yesterday with the new camera. :) I have to take pics every single day.....sad huh? LOL!! I just really love capturing everything as it happens. I am just a geek that way! :D

First up we have Mr. Dylan. Now, this isn't the greatest pic in the world...but it just makes him look soooo old! This is when he was coming up out of VBS. I can't get over how much he has aged over the last 6 months! My baby is becoming a man! :( Look at this kid....is he gonna be a looker or what??? :)


Next we have some cute ones of the girlies!! I can't get a pic of Ash by herself until Bentlee goes home. She just loves to pose with her. Ashley is really the best 'pretend-big-sister' around. :) The pink sunglasses were Ashley's when she was a baby....and she felt it was time to pass them onto B. The other one is in the Jeep...in B's new car seat. Man, she really loves that thing. I think she likes the little bar that comes down. LOL!



This is just a cute little pic of B. I swear, I get the best pics of her in that huge chair! That is her chair though....all naps happen right there. LOL! No one else is allowed to sit in it. :)


That is all for today. Next time I will force Ash to pose alone for just a couple. LOL! I hope you all have a great Friday! My hubby is getting off work early.....so YAY!!! :D

2 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER July 26, 2007 at 7:26 PM  

GREAT PIC'S BILLIE!!! I WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF THE JEEP NEXT TIME ! WE HAVE A 99 JEEP THAT I JUST LOVE TO BE IN ! HOPING THE LITTLE ONE WILL LIKE TO RIDE IN IT THIS YEAR!! MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT SOON BEFORE IT STARTS GETTING COLD AGAIN ! HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND !

Anonymous,  July 27, 2007 at 9:30 AM  

Cute pics! I like B's glasses and Ash's camo t-shirt! And sorry to tell you, someday your son will be a man, and find a sweet girl to love on and you'll be history! LOL! But that's okay, because we'll have each other! I'll be in the same boat!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP