"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Bleh!!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I just feel like crap today! :( I don't know what it is...but I don't like it. I haven't been sleeping great lately, and it's starting to show. Hmm..maybe it's this ridiculous weather! I haven't even been wearing makeup lately...and that is soooo not me. :( I never feel rested. I'm not really hungry, and I am getting snippy with my kiddos. I am hoping it will pass...because it sucks! I think I need a vacation with my husband. I miss him. He hasn't gone anywhere, but this time of year he eats, works, and sleeps 99% of the time. That doesn't leave much time left for quality time. I feel bad for him....imagine how much it sucks for him. :( Anyway, we will bounce back...we always do!! :D I have a great life, and thank God I don't feel like this very often! :D

I have decided to post an old pic that makes me smile so hard my face hurts!! I adore this picture, and I adore these boys!! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 19, 2007 at 9:26 PM  

Oh...who is the pretty woman holding your son? LMAO! Sad to say that this was what, the late 90's? It looks so 80's! Great picture though, I remember when you took it!
Hope you get to feeling better! You were wearing makeup on Tuesday! Now you've gone two days without it! You must not be feeling well! Talk to you soon!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP