"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Sighhhh....

Monday, September 29, 2008

So...it's almost my birthday. I don't know why I let this bug me, but I do. Last year I turned 30...it was hard. 31 is going to be harder. I don't feel 31! I remember when my mom was my age...she seemed so much older. I remember knowing women who had a hard time with their ages, I used to think it was silly. 'How absurd to be sad about a number!' Nope, not so darn silly now! I don't think I would mind 31 if I didn't feel so fat & frumpy. If I felt fabulous, then I would make my age fabulous! I guess I have just been in a funk lately. I don't want my birthday! LOL! There isn't even any presents I would want! Now that is sad! I wouldn't mind getting away with Ted for a weekend. That would be a good gift. I miss him. I do see him everyday, but its just normal routine. I miss getting to sit down and have a meaningful conversation. Ah well, such is life. We will get to soon enough! :)


If you really must buy me a present...if you really can't say no...then I have an idea! You really wouldn't even need to wrap it! It's just a little beauty I have been eyeballing for about a year. Her name is Trixie, and she means business. She is my dream....and I want her! LOL!!

Meet Trixie:


5 comments:

Addie September 29, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

OMG! That was a sad pathetic post! You'd think you were turning 50 or something!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER September 29, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Ohhh goodness girlfriend... You can't change and dwell on something you can't control !!! Embrase it and own it !! I love my birthdays, and I am fat and frumpy too, but I still love them !!It is a day that everyone thinks about you and loves to wish you well, so just open your arms and let the love in !!! Hate to think of what it is going to be like when you hit 40 if you don't start lovin your 30's!!! LOL !!!!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY CHICK-A-ROO !!!

Anonymous,  September 30, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

omigosh to be 31 again! I remember thinking how old that was when my mom had her birthday. Old Old Old.

Angie October 1, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Hey Woman
U ARE NOT OLD!! I am lol
So that means I get to have first pic at the dreams and I want that one tooo lol
I love ya

Lex the mom October 2, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

Shut up - really! lame-o, you are so not old. 70 is old. You're far from it.

You do know that if I had the money, that'd be your car don't you?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP