"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Catch Up Day 4!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

For those who don't know me, I like to pretend I am a Jr. Photographer. I love taking pictures, but have no training. Editing those pictures is my favorite pastime. Someday I hope to take a photography class. I know I would love it! My pictures aren't too bad, and I take a million. On Dylan's birthday, I took some pics of my neice Aylssa in the yard. I played around & edited them of course! They really look amazing! She is such a pretty girl! I hope she doesn't care, but I am going to post them. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 19, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

They look great.

Angie October 1, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Wow Thats my baby girl so beautiful...I think I need to pat myself on the back for making such a beautiful child lol
I love you Lissy!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP