"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Catch Up Day 1!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I know...I'm the 'World's Crappiest Blogger'. I think I need an award. LOL!! We have just been trying to fall back into the routine of school. Everything is going great. We had Open House last night, and my kids are doing awesome. I love having smart babies! :) A lot of fun little days have passed over the last 6 weeks that I haven't got around to blogging. I still want to put them up! :P So, I am going to have a couple of days of catch up this week. Pictures, pictures, and more pictures! :P It will be nice to show those off!

Let's start with Grandma GG's birthday! We celebrated Gram's birthday down at their house. Her three girl's and their kids...with their kids were there! LOL!! I love when we all get together. My cousin Angie and I are very close. I am an only child, and I have adopted her as my sister! :P It's always been that way. We are 5 years apart, and have been close since the day I was born. It's kinda neat, because her youngest & my youngest are 5 years apart too. They look like little Mini-Us!! LOL!! I am excited to have the younger one...that way we get all the hand-down clothes! LOL!

I have a few snaps of the day. Not as much as I would like...but enough. :)

-------------------------------------------

--Gram & her cake, standing next to the Mini-Us! That's the only pic of those 2 I got. They played outside all day. LOL!

--Dylan looking silly...always the clown! (I wonder where he gets that from???)

--Me with Alyssa, then Caryssa. They are Angie's oldest 2. My girls! (Don't mind the hair on me...it was humid!!)

I LOVE YOU GRAM!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

Addie September 16, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

Happy Birthday Gram! Great pictures! So glad you are catching up! I miss your updates!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER September 16, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Can't wait to hear and see more pictures from you this week ! I miss ya on here !!! Glad the kids are doing good in school ! I seen you commented to Addie you were going to try and blog everyday?? Are you trying to keep up with my mom or what ?? HAVE A GOOD WEEK !

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP