"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Catch Up Day 3!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Now that Fall is here, I am missing some things about Summer. Fall is definitely my favorite season, I just miss little things. For one, swimming! Well, watching my kids swim! :D We went to the river a couple of times this year. The kids used the pool more than anything. The river is nice, because then I get to take pictures. That's my fun time! :D I happened to get a really fabulous pic of Ted on one of our trips. Man oh man, is he ever handsome!! I am such a lucky girl! It's nice when you feel like you are married to the handsomest man on the planet. No complaints! ;)

I am throwing in some of the kiddos too...just for Nana! ;)

2 comments:

Addie September 18, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

These are cracking me up! Good picture of Ted! Dylan looks just like Ted! Ash looks just like you!

Marcee Miller September 18, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Wait? Doesn't Ted have a brother?! Do they look alike? LOL Is he single? LOL

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP