"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Go Ducks!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have been a HUGE Duck football fan for as long as I can remember. The Ducks are from the University of Oregon. We have been lucky enough to catch a few home games the last few seasons. It is such a great family-fun day. I love when we get to do things like that together. It's one of the things you know that your kids will remember forever. We have only been to one, so far, this season. I hope we get to at least one more. I could never get tired of it! I need my own season tickets, darn it! LOL!

As always, I got some pics! LOL! Don't mind my hair...what is up with that?? :P Stop! I was sick that day! LOL!!

3 comments:

Addie September 23, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Looks like fun! What's up with the cool dude and no shirt?!! Your hair looks fine. You and Ash look just alike! P.S. The nail sale is ongoing! I'm sure we'll still have some, IF you ever make it to my pad!

Flo September 25, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Looks like a fun family day to me... Nice pictures and yes you and Ash do look just alike... She is so cute and just how Great does your hair have to look for a football game ????? Oh I know it isn't just any football game it is the "Ducks" LOL

SHANE, JENN and CARTER September 29, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

Looks like a great weekend out with the family ! Love the face paint! Too fun !!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP