"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Happy Birthday Caryssa!!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Today is my niece Caryssa's 14th birthday! She is the younger sister of my niece in the post below. :D We had a little party for her yesterday at a pizza place. I think she had a good time. She seemed happy. I can't believe those girls are so old. It seems like just yesterday that they were toddlers. It scares me that mine will be teens soon! Ahhh!! LOL!

Happy Birthday Crys!! I love you!!

2 comments:

Addie September 22, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Happy Birthday! You girls have grown way too fast! What a fun picture!

Angie October 1, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Caryssa looks beautiful wow
I am good lol
proud to be there mama!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP