"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Catch Up Day 2!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~OUR DAY AT THE BEACH~


The kids and I went over to Bandon with Addie & Gabe the day after Dylan's birthday. Once again, I didn't get around to posting pics! LOL!! It was such a fun day. The sky was clear, the sun was out, & it was fairly warm! I don't think I have ever been on the Oregon Coast on a prettier day...and that's saying a lot! The kids just played hard, and us ladies just gabbed. :) My babies went in water so deep! It scared the bejeebers out of me! Not Ash so much, but Dylan for sure! Little pooper! Anyway, not much else to say about it. We all had a blast! Now, on to the pics!! :P



3 comments:

Addie September 17, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Oh, I loved that day! If I was only thinner, Dylan and I would look like twins from the back!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER September 17, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Ohh fun ! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time ! Thanks for sharing !!

JWilson September 17, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

Looks like a great day. I love the first picture of the shoes.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP