"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Summer Vacation!

Friday, June 6, 2008

The kiddos are officially home! I have waited for this for 3 weeks. I was starting to really miss them. It gets so lonely without them to talk to. Or so I thought. This morning I woke up to screaming & arguing. It is now lunch time, and it really hasn't let up. They will go back and forth over the stupidest things. I really don't know if I will make it for the next 90 days. Insanity may just settle in. I can remember watching movies with siblings screaming over things like "She's looking at me!" "Quit touching me!" "Their breathing my air!" "Today is my day to sit on the couch!". I am an only child, so I used to think that was ridiculous. No way people actually argue over such lame things. Boy oh boy was I dead wrong!! So, if I don't make it....know that I loved you all. Please come and visit me at the psych ward. I like Hershey Kisses and my favorite flowers are lilies. Come prepared! LOL!!

Wish me luck......

3 comments:

Addie June 6, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

I'm actually more worried for the kids than for you! You're good at keeping them in line! And I LOVE the new blog design! One of my favs so far!

~Billie~ June 6, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Don't worry about them! They are the enemy in this play! LOL! Thanks...this is one of my designs. I love it too! :)

Insane Mama June 6, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

I'm right with you in the psych ward... I'm scared, they are out of school in about 2 weeks
Help, Hold Me

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP