"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Monday, Monday!

Monday, June 9, 2008

I hate waking up on Monday morning. I think I hit snooze 5-6 times this morning. LOL!! How was everyone's weekend? We didn't do much of anything. Saturday I went and hung out with Mom for a bit, and Sunday we did absolutely nothing! It was kind of nice. I think we all needed the rest. I was glad to get my little Miss Bentlee back this morning. I miss her over the weekends. I did some house cleaning yesterday, and I saved my bathroom for today. I knew I would be in there all day with Bentlee, so now I have something to keep me busy! LOL! She is in the middle of potty training, and goes to the bathroom every 10 minutes. We have to invent things to keep us busy in there. :) She is doing so good though! She probably only has one accident a day! Last week I only had one poopy diaper! Wooo!! She is soooo proud of herself. Just look at that face! Awww!!


7 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER June 9, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

LOL... that is so cute !! She looks very happy !!!

Anonymous,  June 9, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

If you are going to take her picture on the toilet you could at least do her hair! LOL

And did she say, "good girl", "GOOD GIRL!!" a couple of times?!

Addie June 9, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

She's getting so big! And I didn't want to get up today either!

JWilson June 9, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Why does potty training ahve to be so hard for us parents. There really should be an easier way to do it. Good Luck and I hope she keeps up the good work!

Candid Carrie June 9, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

So, did you figure out what you are going to do with all that money you aren't spending on diapers any more?

Flo June 12, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

She is getting so big I can't believe it and as you know once they are potty trained it seems they just start to grow up more every day.... So sad it goes so darn fast but I know there are times it doesn't seem to go fast enough LOL

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP