"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Purse Challenge!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

So, I was cleaning out my purse & adding the stuff to a new purse when I got an idea. I put all the stuff on top of my computer and took a picture. I thought it would be neat to see what different kinds of stuff we all kept in our purses. I challenge you to post a pic of your purse guts too!! :P


Here is mine:


If you post a pic on your page, leave your blog addy in a comment to this post. I will then add your link at the bottom of this post! So come on & join in the fun!! :P

***I have been asked about the knife, let me explain. Well, my Dad sometimes thinks I am his son. He bought the knife and gave it to me. When he did this, I said "What am I suppose to do with it, put it in my purse??". I threw it in there to be silly. Then I forgot about it. About a month later, I remembered it was in there when I needed to cut open a package from the post office. After that, I used it several more times to open things from the store, cut loose strings off clothes, and so on. I figured it was pretty handy, so I just kept it in there. LOL!

5 comments:

JWilson June 26, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Is that a knife by the pens?

~Billie~ June 27, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

Yes! LOL! I will explain in the post. LOL!

Tracy P. June 27, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

Just don't forget the knife when you go to the airport! My nephew did, and thank goodness they had mercy on him...

Bottles Barbies And Boys June 27, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Oh dear goodness woman everything is so neat and clean! Mine would look like I emptied the garbage!
I'll try to post with you on this one.

JWilson June 29, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Ok it took awhile but I just posted the pic of my purse guts.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP