"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Eeeeee!!!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Snaaaaaakes!!! Aaaaaaa!!! Ok, ok...one snake. Still! Yuck! My husband & son are icky icky boys. They found a HUGE garter snake in the yard last night. Not really huge in snake standards, but huge for a garter snake. Not only was it big, it was super duper aggressive. It kept striking & biting. He thought he was a tough little sucker. I was totally freaked out that it kept biting Ted's hand. He said it doesn't hurt. He says their little teeth feel similar to a cat's tongue. I don't care how much it doesn't hurt, it's freakin creepy! My son thinks he is the next Crocodile Hunter. If he sees a snake/toad/frog he will dive across the yard to catch it. It grosses me the heck out!! I don't mind the frogs, they are kinda cute. Snakes are a whole different ball game! They give me the creeps! I will probably have snake nightmares for a month! LOL!! My boys played with the snake for about 5 minutes, then they let it go. No creepy snakes were harmed in the taking of these photos! LOL!!




8 comments:

Addie June 10, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

1) I am still the 1st to comment!
2) Yuck! I hate snakes.
3) Great pictures, they are awesome!
4) I love that Dyl is such a man's man, he's came so far. Seems like yesterday we were cracking up while watching Prissy run around! Remember that?!! He was so little then.
5) When are we going to get together? I'm tired of talking to you via computer!

One Crazy Chick! June 10, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Yuck! EWW, EWW, EWW!

Great pictures! And, my son has the same shorts as your son:)

Nana World June 10, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Please don't touch snakes Dylan...Nana hates snakes. And Billie you so deserve to be grossed out. Remember the Python snakes that you loved. I would much rather see the boy play with a garter snake than a snake that can eat you!!! And the Rat!! Remember the Rat you loved! Yes in deedy you so deserve to be grossed out. At least my Ashley just loves butterflies. And lady bugs! OK there is an occational slug mixed in there, but I'm working on her. Great pictures though. Did you really get that close? **MOM**

SHANE, JENN and CARTER June 11, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS GROSS!!!!!! I HATE SNAKES !!! ESPECIALLY ONES THAT HAVE THEIR MOUTH WIDE OPEN LIKE THAT ONE !!!

Insane Mama June 11, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

I don't really mind snakes, as long as they don't bite.
Awesome photo

Candid Carrie June 11, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Oh, that is just sick. The snake ripped a hole in that adult's shirt and you did even write about it?

Come on, how scared could you have really been ... the photos are nice and clear and crisp.

Let me guess, you secretly love the snake and you were a snake charmer in the past?

JWilson June 11, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

There is no way I would ahve stuck around to take those pictures. Snakes scare the crap out of me!

Flo June 12, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

I don't like snakes either but I do love the pictures... they are great.....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP