"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Stray Kitties!

Monday, June 30, 2008

We are officially the Feline County General Hospital. Mama kitties just come here to drop off their babies! So, this weekend I was 'kitty nurse'. We found 3, but my husband thinks there was 4. We have yet to find #4 and it is breaking my heart. I am not giving up though! They feel so much better now that they have been bathed, fed, & cuddled. It's amazing how calm they got after about 2 minutes. I would have assumed wild kitties would be meaner than mean. LOL! There are 2 orange males...very fluffy (insert awwww), and 1 calico female. I am going to keep them for 1-2 weeks and then off to new homes! I have already had to explain to Ashley that we are foster parents...just temporary until the adoptive parents come along. I explained how important foster parents are. She isn't buying it. LOL! I do have to admit, they are stinking cute! They already go potty in the tiny little litter box! (another awww) So tiny, and so smart! :D

3 comments:

Addie June 30, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Awww...I'd like 2 please! ROFLMAO! We won't do that again! They are cute though. I wanna come cuddle with them!

Angie June 30, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Awww so sweet DONT TELL MY KIDS U HAVE THEM!!!! There cute as long as I dont have to have them been there done that...over it!!! lol

oh and I guess we cant come visit till there gone haha

another awww the orange ones are so fluffy...this is why we wont come visit I am soft lol

KWolfAK June 30, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

I want! I want! I have only one kitty. My hubby won't let me have more. You are so lucky!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP