"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

I've lost my mind!!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Seriously...it's gone! I am a lunatic! LOL! When I was 11-13ish, I was obsessed with New Kids on the Block. Yes, I was one of those. I had my walls plastered with posters. I bought every magazine. I owned all the CDs. I even had little pins & patches that said "I love Joey". LOL!! Well, they have gotten together for a reunion album & tour. Now, when I first saw this on TV, I just laughed. Then I saw them on the Today show. Hundreds of chubby women in their 30's squealing like little girls! I thought it was ridiculous! Then I started watching them sing. OMG! I felt all giggly! Before I knew it, I was sitting on the edge of my ottoman right in front of the TV!! I can't help it! When their new video is on TV, I get a perma-grin and have to turn it up! I have reverted to a 12 year old girl!! It's like I am in a time warp! It's out of my hands! I have tried not to smile. I have tried not to love it. It's too big for me to stop! I still LOVE New Kids on the Block!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! (that's the sound of insane laughter)




10 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER June 12, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

OMG...THAT IS SO FUNNY !! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ADMIT THAT !!!! ( IT'S ACTUALLY NOT TO BAD OF A SONG..) shhhh...

JWilson June 12, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

I agree the song isn't bad. For some reason I seemed to miss the whole NKOTB thing even though all my friends were in LOVE with them.

Ya know I say if they make you happy then who cares what anyone else thinks.

Addie June 12, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Oh all the love has come flooding back to me! And I know you were a much bigger freak over them than I was. But it all seems a bit different when we're watching the boys as men! At our age, the younger hotties look much better! Oh wait a second, I just remembered we're married, slipped my mind!

Nana World June 12, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flo June 12, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

DON'T TELL ME .... LET ME GUESS... YOU AND ADDIE ARE GOING TO GET TOGETHER SO YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE NEW SONGS AND GO RIGHT BACK TO THAT TIME... LOL... JUST KIDDING BUT ISN'T IT SOOOO FUNNY HOW MUSIC CAN JUST TRANSPORT YOU IN TIME????
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL HAVE OUR MOMENTS.....

TentCamper June 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

OK, now you have made me depressed. Yo said when you were 11-13....ou had CDs! At that age I had a small collection of 8-tracks and a growing LP collection. Damn I feel old. And I am NOT OLD!!!!

:(

Insane Mama June 12, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

You really admitted that? Wow! I'm with tentcamper on this I didn't have CD's at that age.

~Billie~ June 12, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

LOL! If it makes you feel any better, they were some of my very first CD's! I did have a couple of tapes too! LOL!

Lex the mom June 12, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Awwww, the memories flow with stuff like this, don't they? I wasn't much of a NKOTB fan. I was too heavy metal & "not so flaky" pop. I keed! They weren't that flaky. teeheehee!

Nana World June 13, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

My comment was removed? You are such a brat child. Well this is your Mom and I too remember the "Kids". I also remember having to tape each television performance and being out on the freeway at Midnight waiting for their bus to go by! lol Wow that seems like so long ago.
Billie and Joey sittin in a tree, Addie says I wish it was me. I'm not old I want you to see, Joey's a stud and he still loves me...
LMAO You girls are so funny!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP