"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

A Present!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007


Yaaay!! I got a present! Jenn Richardson (http://www.jennrichardson.typepad.com/)reads my blog...and must have felt inspired by my snail picture of Dylan. She pulled the pic off of the blog....and made me a fabulous 12x12 scrap page!! (click on pic to see it full size) Isn't is just the cutest?? Jenn, you did an amazing job!! Thank you so very much for capturing my memory perfectly!! I am going to get it framed, and hang it in the living room!!

Thanks Again! *hugs*
(please excuse the shiny spot on the page, my flash insisted on coming on :D)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 1, 2007 at 10:12 AM  

Love it! Glad you like it! Great job Jenn!

SHANE, JENN and CARTER August 1, 2007 at 10:59 AM  

YOUR WELCOME BILLIE!!!! GLAD YOU LIKED IT!
THAT OVERLAY WAS JUST PERFECT FOR YOUR GREAT PICTURE YOU TOOK !!!
I'M GLAD YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE IT FRAMED.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP