"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

First day of school!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The kiddos started school again! Boy...this summer just flew by!! Dylan did great, and is loving school. He started 4th grade....and I just have good feelings about this year! :) Ash, on the other hand, is not doing so great. :( Poor baby has been crying and missing mom. It's breaking my heart!! :( I know that lots of kids go through this....but when it's your baby, it's hard. She will be fine, I'm sure. Anyway....on to the pics!!!! :D

Here is Dylan on his first day! Doesn't he look old?? I only have this one picture of Dylan. When you are in 4th grade, your mom isn't allowed within 20 feet of the school with a camera! LOL!!

Miss Ashley!! You can't tell from this pic....but her shoes are pink camo! Aww!!

Here she is at the table....this was before the tears. :( She loves school....she just gets nervous being at such a big place without mom. Just between us.....I have cried for 3 days! :( She has always been so strong and independent.....that this is really hard to see her so fragile. :( Anyway.....she will be okay. I know it!!

I hope all your kiddos have a safe return back to school!! I will try to write sooner. *giggle*

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 30, 2007 at 2:19 PM  

Okay, now I'm sad! I wasn't sad last night when you told me, but now after seeing her cuteness, I'm sad for her. I'd rather stay home with you and B than go to school too! Just cherish the time that you are needed and missed! Before we know it she'll be graduated, marrying my son and we'll be grandmas! hehe!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP