"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Our Anniversary Trip---Part 1

Monday, August 13, 2007

Here we are, headed to Lincoln City!! :D We went for 4 days....and the babies went with Mom to Charleston for 4 days. We had a blast! Ted and I have never been to Lincoln City before....so it was quite an experience! They have the smoothest, longest beaches!! Here is a little lookout on the same corner as the Sea Lion Caves. We just stopped to stretch our legs...and I had to take a picture of this beautiful view! :)

Here are just a couple of the many bridges we had to cross along the way! Yuck! For those of you that don't know me.....I am terrified of bridges. I have a fear of heights & water bodies....so bridges are just a double whammy! LOL!! Believe it or not, taking the pics of them made it a little easier. :D Like I said, these are just 2....there are several!

Here is the first thing we saw when entering our room. How sweet is that?? I have never been to a hotel that gave you bathrobes before. LOL!! It was probably the nicest place that Ted and I have ever been to. :) We had a balcony overlooking the beach with a hot tub! It was very peaceful and relaxing. As you can tell from the last pic.....we were wiped out after that loooong drive!! Ted dozed off as soon as his head hit the pillow! LOL! :)


I will post Part 2 tomorrow! We had a lot of fun...and I want to share it all! Look for about 4 parts from our trip...and one from the kids'!! :)

2 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER August 13, 2007 at 8:57 PM  

LOOKS LIKE YOU HA A WONDERFUL TIME BILLIE !!! WE MISSED YOU NOT BLOGGING !! LOL !!! BUT I WOU;LDD HAVE RATHER BEEN ON A BEACH ANYDAY RATHER IN FRONT OF THIS COMPUTER JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE SOMETHING !!! LOL !!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT 3 CHAPTERS IN YOUR VACATI0N !!!

Anonymous,  August 13, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

I love it! You'll keep me hanging on for days! Great pics of the view and the bridges! The bathrobes with the rose petals...so sweet. And Ted sacked out, cute too! I'll be back tomorrow!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP