"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

The Kids Trip With Nana!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I sent Mom and the Kids with my little Sony point & shoot camera. I didn't want to miss pics of their trip either! LOL!! Mom doesn't take 12,000 pictures of every little thing like I do....but she got some real keepers!! The kids look like they had a great time! I think Nana lets them get dirtier than their mom does....which is what Nanas are for! :D

Here are the kids with their little friends Amy & Lily. They are 4 year old twins that were there the first few days of the trip. Ashley had a blast with friends to keep her occupied. :)


Here are the kiddos in the surf! I love this picture because you can see that huge boat in the background!!


Look at the little diggers! That is some hole! I can't imagine how much sand must have been under those nails! LOL!!

This last one is of Ashley and her trench. Mom said that it went from the top of the beach.....alllllll the way down to the water!! I guess Ashley worked on that thing all day long! Once my girl sets her mind to something.....there is no stopping her! LOL!!

Thanks Nana for giving the kids such an amazing trip! All kids should get to have a fabulous Grandma like you!! XOXOX!!!! I should be posting part 3 of our trip this afternoon....stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 14, 2007 at 11:05 AM  

Looks like they had a great time! And they are playing so well together! Did you get some new relatives? Who are the other kids? Great job taking pics Peggy!

Anonymous,  August 15, 2007 at 6:41 AM  

Looks like everyone had lots of fun at the beach. That was a long trench your daughter dug it must have taken her a long time. It is so funny how something so simple can entertain kids for the longest time. Your view from your rooms looks wonderful.. I just love it when you can watch the ocean and the sunset from your balcony. Great sunset pictures. Looking forward to part 4.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP