"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Busy Sunday!!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Yesterday we headed down to see my dad. His birthday is coming up, and he wanted us to come down. We will be busy for the next few weekends....so yesterday was the perfect chance! We also brought Mr. Pickles down, because Papa will be watching him for a week. He seemed to fit right in. LOL! Here is Mr. Pickles and dad's little Shih Tzu. Awwww!!


Dad and Kelly have a dog named Lady....and she had puppies a couple months ago....8 of them!! Well, they only have 3 left...and they are soooo cute!!! We loved on them all day!

Here is a pic I took of my dad....and then a pic of Ashley with my dad's wife Kelly.


After we left from Dad's, we headed over to my Grandma's house. She was very excited to see the kiddos...and vice versa. The kids always have such a nice time at her house....we always have. She has lots of little pretties and goodies for the kids to admire. They always manage to come home with new treasures. :) Here is a great pic I got of Dylan & Ashley with Grandma Ting. :D

1 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER August 6, 2007 at 2:16 PM  

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY !!! GREAT J0B WITH THE PICTURES.. I THINK YOU NEED TO START SCRAPPIN' ALL THESE WONDERFUL PICTURES YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING !! I'M SURE ADDIE WOULD HELP GET YOU STARTED !!! :-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP