"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Our Anniversary Trip---Part 2

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We had the most amazing view from our balcony! We sat there for hours, just watching the waves roll in. It was really nice at night....because the hot tub is right there on the balcony. You could sit in it, and still see the beach perfectly! It was so peaceful, and serene. I definitely want to live next to the beach someday. It relaxes you so much. :) Here is the awesome view from our balcony! Beach for miles! :)

LEFT VIEW:

CENTER VIEW:

RIGHT VIEW:

While sitting there enjoying the view, I had an opportunity to take lots of awesome sunset pics! They make the best desktop wallpaper! LOL!! I took soooo many, but I will only post 2....no need to torture you. :D I love this first one.....do you see the little bird? :)


Here is the last pic for this post. It's a little hard to tell on here....but if you look at the bottom of the picture.....do you see water?? I was sitting in the hot tub, and wanted to take a pic of the view from there! LOL!! I know, what a geek huh?? I have never been sooo nervous....bringing my camera over the water like that! I made Ted stand on the outside and hold the strap in case I dropped it. LOL!! It's a great pic when full sized....but on here, I am not sure you can tell where I am.

The next post will be the pics from the kids trip....then back to part 3. :) I promised their Nana I would get them up......sometimes Nanas get impatient. LOL!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 14, 2007 at 11:04 AM  

Beautiful sunset pics. I may have to use them as my wallpaper!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP