"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Park fun!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The kids & I went to the park after school on Monday. We had a blast! I like to take the kids to the park in Spring. After the hot weather settles in, it sucks. LOL! I did manage to get some cute pics. Bentlee goes nuts for the slides! I have never heard a little girl giggle & squeal so much. My two do great with her too. They will make good babysitters. :) I love how the kids get 'static' hair when coming down the slide. It's such a crack up! LOL! I will be having lots of park pics over the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned! :P

3 comments:

Addie April 30, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

I love park pictures! The crazy hair is so funny! I love Dylan's hair shorter! B looks like she's having a blast! Could Ash look any more like you?!!

Anonymous,  April 30, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Great pictures. It is nice to see that you are getting good weather. We have had some too. I was wondering what type of camera you got Dylan. I was thinking of getting Hunter one because he is going on a trip to Florida with his father and uncle. Any suggestions.

Anonymous,  April 30, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Where do I find those neck straps for the camera? I just got a real nice back pack for the camera. It is a water prof lowe pro bag.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP