"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

A Couple of Dorks!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Dinner & a movie. That's what I did Friday night! I had a blast! Addie & I went to Red Robin for chicken salads, and then headed off to see 'Baby Mama'. We laughed all night! We have both decided that we are going to make this a regular thing. No one laughs at my jokes like Addie! I swear my stomach muscles hurt by the time I get home! While we were at the movies, Addie spotted a photo booth. Of course we had to try it! People probably thought we were ridiculous from all the hysterical giggles! :D Here is the end result.....no laughing!! LOL!!

1 comments:

Addie April 28, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

I love it! I had so much fun! Looking forward to the next woman date!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP