"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Park Fun, Take 2!

Friday, May 2, 2008

This time we went to the park with Daddy! He is more fun than Mom. LOL! Dad's will push you on the merry-go-round. Moms only do it like twice. Ted played with the kids, & I followed them around snapping pics. Dylan was Mr. Model. He was posing left & right! LOL! I couldn't get Ash to hold still for 2 seconds. My Grandma has always said that my mom was her 'Sunshine'. She said that you couldn't be sad or slow around her. Mom was a live-wire from day 1, and if she ever stopped & sat still she fell asleep. Well, that was hard to imagine as a kid. Now I understand completely. Ashley may look like me, but she is packing Peggy's battery!! LOL! Not my Dylan...he is like his mama....energy when it's needed, chill when it's needed. :) Here is just a little sample of my pics from 'A Day At The Park With Daddy!'. Enjoy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP