"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

~I hate this weather!~

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hmmphf! I am so tired of cold weather! It's the end of April! Where is our sunshine?? A couple of weeks ago the kiddos were playing in the sprinkler. Now, we have been getting snow!! What the heck?!? Cold weather can get really depressing. I get depressed by it anyway. I have been resorting to looking through my old photo/movie folders for last summer pics! LOL! I can't wait to get the pool going again! Woo! Just looking at the hot weather makes me smile! On a side note, I can't believe how much my kids have aged! They just seem to be growing up so fast. I miss them when they were babies. Older kids have their own awesome qualities, but sometimes you just want babies for a day. LOL! I have really been missing my dog too. Seeing all the pics of last summer with him make me sad. I hope wherever Mr. Pickles is, he is happy and taken care of. :( He really was a sweet dog. Some days I want to run and get another one so badly...and other days I realize the foolishness in that. I think I will just go visit Addie & Miles. He is such a sweet doggy too. His little smile makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Yes...he does too smile! :)

I think that's about it for this morning. Oh wait! I got a Bluetooth! Woo! I am high tech now! LOL. I do love it. It's so nice to be 'hands free'. You do feel a little crazy though. It's like you are just standing around talking to yourself. LOL! I am going to leave you with 2 of my favorite movies from last summer. One of each kiddo! :)

2 comments:

Addie April 22, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Sounds like it's time for another baby! Or maybe just a dog!

Anonymous,  April 22, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

The weather has been so nice I got a little sun burn on my face from being on the beach. It has been great. I am sorry you haven't got it yet but when you get the good weather we get the bad weather. It will be coming.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP