"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

~A new boy!!~

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Well, Dylan finally cut all his blond hair off! I love it! He looks so much like his dad! I just can't believe how dark it was underneath. With the way Dylan's hair grows, it will be long again before summer. LOL! Here are some pics we took today. :)

I still have some pics I took at Easter, & some from the day we had at Bandon. Hopefully I will get those up in the next day or so. Have a great Thursday! :D

(sorry to those that thought this was coming yesterday...Blogger would not allow me to upload the photos...very frustrating!!)

4 comments:

Addie April 3, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

Oh he looks so handsome! I like it better short!

Anonymous,  April 4, 2008 at 4:32 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flo April 7, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

His hair looks great and yes it will be long again before you know it. You sure have some cool graphics for your blog. I am always amazed that you find so many. I am not sure if we can use any except the ones on typepad unless you are in the professional bracket and design your own. I sometimes have trouble uploading my pictures too and I get so frusterated with it I just give up. That is why I am always behind LOL

SHANE, JENN and CARTER April 9, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

WOW... WHAT A BIG DIFFERENCE !!! IT LOOKS GREAT !!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP