"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

~Newport!~

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hello! I hope everyone is doing great & staying healthy. We have been feeling a LOT better! On Sunday we decided to make a trip to Newport. We didn't make it to the Aquarium though. We were able to hit the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum, Wax Works, & Undersea Gardens. It was sooo much fun! I didn't realise what big chickens my kids were though! LOL! It was quite amusing how much wax can freak a kid out. LOL! It was a great day. No one fought, no one whined, no arguing.....it was just happiness all around. We need more days like that. It feels good. I managed to get some pictures. I didn't get too many inside the museums. It was just so dark in there. It was hard to pick the best ones to show off. LOL! I had a good lot to choose from. I think I got the best though. :)

Kids with wax elephant:


Dylan with Darth Maul (super exciting LOL):

Ash with the other Star Wars dudes:

Dylan at the tide pool:

Ash at tide pool (it took a lot for her to do that LOL):

The gross looking octopus that the kids just loved:

Ashley getting hooked by the pirate:

Dylan with the pirate chick (notice the facial redness LOL)

Dylan & Ted at lunch:

Ashley & I at lunch:


That's it for Newport! We really did have a great time, and I can't wait to go back! This weekend the kids and I have a date with Addie, Gabe, & the Wii! We are so excited! I would like to catch the opening night of the Auto Races too. That is always fun! We haven't been in a few years. Ashley was just too little to enjoy it. Not any more! I know I haven't put up the Easter pics yet. Oh! I also have those pics from Bandon! *DOH* I will do those next, promise! :D Have a great rest of your Thursday! :)

2 comments:

Addie April 10, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

Hey! Great pictures! I really like Dylan's hair short, so boyish! And Ted's looks good too!:) As I always say, Ash looks just like you! I will hopefully be healthy by tomorrow or Sat! I was sick in bed all day yesterday and home again today. Feeling a bit better today though. Keep your fingers crossed, I don't want to break our date!

Flo April 13, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Looks like you guys had a ball at Newport.... Great pictures and I see that your son looks like his Dad and your daughter looks like you..... Have fun with the Wii

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP