"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

~New Internet & More~

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hello! I got hooked up to my new internet today! Woo! I had DSL, and I switched to a cable modem. Boy is it faster! LOL! We are shutting off our phone, and it was cheaper to go with Charter for the hookup. I am glad I did though. Why on earth is DSL 3 times more expensive when it is 3 times slower?? Makes no sense to me! LOL! I like that my new modem is wireless too. Now I can go anywhere in the house. I usually don't, but at least I have the option. :)

The sun is coming out, which makes me smile again. Bring on the hot! We need to seriously get busy on our pool. It's soooo disgusting right now. Yuck! Ashley asked me this morning if I thought there were fish in there. LOL! You know its bad when it looks like a pond! The kiddos have so much fun swimming, I can't wait. I really think that was the best money I have spent in a long time. They really love it, and think of all that exercise they get! I am pretty excited that Bentlee will be old enough to play this year. We need to start picking out her little suit! Awww!

Before I post my pics for today, I just wanted to say something. My family & I have been really blessed by the lord, and I just wanted to publicly be grateful for that. I feel it's important to let the world know about how God is there for you. When you are given blessings, it's important to share those. I want to thank God for both of my beautiful children who are both miracles in their own way. I have a body that wasn't meant to have children, and God saw to it that I had 2 healthy kids. I want to thank God that Ted & I both have great jobs in this time of recession. I want to thank God that I have an amazing marriage to an amazing man. Ask anyone who knew us 12-13 years ago....we may not have made it if not for him. I could go on and on, but basically I just want to thank God for loving me through good times & bad. I pray that each and every one of you reading this is blessed with a relationship with him. If not, then I pray that you will very soon. :)

On to the pics for all the Grandmas & Aunts & Uncles & Cousins & so on! LOL!! This pictures aren't new ones. When I was looking through all my old picture folders, I came across some good ones! Here is one of each of us that just made me smile. :D

Here is one of Ash that makes me smile so hard my face hurts:


This one is classic Dylan...always the clown in the room! (worm sticker for booger) LOL!!!


This is a self portrait of Ted & I. I love his concentrated look, while I am smiling like a big goober waiting. LOL!

1 comments:

Addie April 24, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

I'm sure you just forgot to thank God for your best friend! After all, we were meant to be you know! I love those pictures! Ted and Dylan look so much alike! And now I want Charter! I'm all for speed! At least the good speed! LOL!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP