"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

~New layout!~

Friday, March 21, 2008

Hello! I thought I would change up the layout a little bit. I needed a little Easter/Spring. I think it fits, don't you? What are your plans for Easter? We will probably go see my Grandma. The kids always have a great time with all the cousins. Let's face it....it wouldn't be a holiday without spending it at Grandma's. I want my kids to feel that too. I think we are finally getting well. I tell ya, this flu has been the pits! I hope we don't get it this bad next year...yuck! The kids are home for the next 10 days. Ahhhhh!!! Let's see if I live through it. LOL! I know we are going to spend one or two afternoons with Addie & Gabe, beyond that I am not sure. Hopefully the weather will be 'spring'-like. :) I am throwing in a little picture for Nana. She doesn't like blog posts without pictures! LOL!! Have a great Friday! :)


2 comments:

Addie March 21, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Oh, cute family picture! No, I guess you are missing, so the family is not complete! Have a good Easter. Looking forward to next week!

Flo March 26, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

Wow Billie I haven't been to your site for awhile and didn't know you guys had been so sick. I know that flu has been awful this year.
Hope you are back to full force soon.
Is that Bentley in the photo? I haven't seen her since I did her pictures.
Hope you have a GREAT spring break and I will for sure pray for sunshine for all the kids....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP