"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Billie who?!?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I know....I know.....I stink! LOL! No excuses, I just didn't get to it. :D I do have lots to update though! It will be a looooong one! :) It has been a busy few weeks! It just seems like the holidays just flew by, huh? I have picked through some of the best pics to show you!

First up, Christmas! I just chose the cutest 2 pics of the kids & a pic of their loot from Santa. LOL! They got their digital cameras, and they LOVE them! They take pictures of everything. :)


Right after Christmas, Ash lost her first tooth! Woo hoo! She worked soooo hard at getting it out. She actually squealed & danced when it finally broke loose. LOL! The tooth fairy brought her $5. I don't remember getting that much! :D As you can see, the permanent tooth was already coming up behind it.

A couple of weekends ago, we headed up to the snow! Woo! We love to go play with the sleds. The kids & Ted had so much fun....they ended up breaking both the sleds! That is some hard sledding! LOL Here is just a couple of the cute ones of the day! Don't mind Ted & I...we were cold and tired! LOL!

That's about it for today! I have some great videos from the snow trip, I will post those tonight or in the morning! There is another hilarious one of Ted! LOL! I can always count on him to bring the funny! :D I also have Ash's Bday pics to post too. I haven't had a chance to go through those, but I know there will be some great ones! :)

Have a great Wednesday! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 16, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Glad you're back to blogging! Great pictures! I love the one of you and Ted! Did you tell me Ash lost her tooth? I don't know! Way to go Ashley! Gabe got $5 for his first one too and it has been $2 for the rest. See you Saturday!

Anonymous,  January 17, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

It's about time you gave us an update !!!I was about ready to start calling you names !! LOL !! Love all the pictures !! Can't wait to see the video !!!!!

Flo January 18, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Wow! Is this you blogging???? Just kidding can you tell we live to read these blogs? I love the pic. of the snow and your video too.
I know the tooth fairy has to add for inflation you know ..... I am sure by the time Carter starts it will be up to $10.00 LOL
Waiting for Birthday pictures.....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP