"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Bowling!

Monday, January 21, 2008

On Saturday we met Addie & Gabe at the new bowling alley in Roseburg. We had a blast! I can't wait to take Ted & my mom there. They will love it. :) All 3 of the kids were very good, & really enjoyed each other's company. Ash & Gabe played together a lot....and there was some competition going on with Addie & Dylan. There always is, it's so funny! He has been that way with her since he was just tiny! She will always be his Aunt Addie....even if he doesn't call her that! LOL! It is official....I stink at bowling! I came in last place!! Yes, the two 6 year olds beat me!! :( In all fairness, they had bumpers! :P After bowling, we went to Red Robin. I could live off of their chicken salads!! Yum! ;P I got some cute pics of the kiddos. I like one of Ash & Gabe holding hands. I didn't even realize they were doing that until I got home to upload the pics! Such little buddies! :)



One more thing! I have to show you my newest edition to my living room! I got this awesome frame from my friend Lex for Christmas. I finally got it filled tonight! I just love the way it turned out. I think I may need a pic of Ted smiling, but that will have to do for now. :) So, what do you think?



1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 21, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

We had so much fun bowling! Great pics of the kids! You'll have to email me the ones of G&A. That frame is very cool. Looks like you have 3 kids! B sure looks like she could be yours!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP