"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

All Done!

Friday, December 28, 2007

I am all done with the changes! Well, for now anyways! LOL! Once I figure out how to keep my 'Archives' from being a drop down menu, I am going to fix it! :) I also don't like the bookmark thing that comes with each post. I am going to try and remove that too. Oh! Look to the left! I have a soundtrack for my blog! I will probably change it now and then....but for now, 'American Girl' just seemed to fit. :) I love that song! Don't tell anyone! LOL! Let me know what you think of the changes! ;) You could just post to be nice too. LOL! I know for myself, the more comments I get the more it fuels my updating. It's just nice to know that people actually do come on here and see what I have to say. :) Poor Addie can't be the only one keeping up on comments! LOL!!

Be back in a bit with a Christmas update! :) Don't forget to hit the play button to the left ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 28, 2007 at 3:57 PM  

Guess what? Me again! LOL! Glad to see you are updating! I need to update mine too! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous,  January 3, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

I love the new look !!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP