"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Another tooth, basketball, & a birthday!

Friday, January 18, 2008

She's done it again! Ashley lost her second tooth last night! She was so happy. :) She likes that she can stick her tongue out the front while her mouth is closed. LOL! I can't wait to see how excited she will be when the top 2 come out. :) Her is her updated picture, it's hard to tell because the permanent teeth were already growing in behind.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but Ash started basketball last Saturday. She has played since she was 3, & she loves it!! We go every Saturday for 6-8 weeks. I don't remember exactly. LOL. I just snapped a couple of cute pics. The first few practices are just drills. :)

Those of you that read Addie's Blog know that we had Ash's birthday party last Sunday. We went to the bowling alley. It was a blast! I think it was her best birthday yet! All the kids had so much fun. I just about bowled my pants off. LOL!! I was running 2 lanes, & helping most of the kids. Let's just say that there was some sweat by the end of the day. LOL! Bentlee even tried her hand at bowling. That was stinking cute! She was so into it!

Here are some highlight pics. The cake, Ash & some gifts, Bentlee bowling, the only pic of Dylan all day, Bentlee and her sucker, & finally...my FAVE of Gabe & Ashley! They look like Addie & I. LOL!!

I am going to leave today with a picture of Ashley on the evening before her actual birthday. We decided to take her final picture as a five year old. This is the last picture of my baby at 5. Isn't she just a doll?? :)

Have a great Friday!! Big huge birthday wishes to Jenn!! Don't listen to Addie, 35 isn't that old! LOL!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 18, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

LOL! Love the last picture! She is such a ham and looks so excited! That picture of Gabe & Ash is so funny! What were they looking at? Must have been the cake! My favorite part! Looking forward to bowling!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP