"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

New Layout

Thursday, January 31, 2008

So....I have been working on this layout for awhile. I have tried to use layouts that other people make...but they are never quite right. I am too much of a picky ass. LOL! This is one that I have created myself. It really fits me. I am happy with it for the most part. I am sure I will keep it for quite some time. So, no need to worry about the blog looking different each time you come here. I am sure that must be annoying. LOL! I just couldn't find one that made me smile. This one does. It makes me feel good to have made it myself. I hope you enjoy it, and have a great rest of your Thursday!! :P

2 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER January 31, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Where is the layout?? Are you taking a Scrapbook Layout? Or a Blog Layout??? LOL... I really like this one too !! Where do you get them from? My friend has blogger, and was looking for some new ones for her site..

Flo February 3, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Love the new blog and the colors are fun. I have so many blogs to read today as I have been gone for a week. Great videos of Dylan having a wreck on the sidewalk keep them going you may be able to get one on America's funniest home videos LOL. Yes boys have a whole different view of what's fun and funny than girls do but like you said just look at the Dad and he really is the same LOL

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP