"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Hello!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hi! I hope everyone has had a great week. We got some snow...and we loved it! The kids even got to miss school on Monday. I remember loving snow days too. LOL! We took the 4-wheeler to Ted's work on Sunday. That was fun....but suuuuuper cold. Brrrr!! That was colder than I have been in awhile. I managed to get a short little video. This is pretty much how we spent the afternoon. LOL! It starts out blurry, but clears up. :)





Once I get all my pics uploaded, I may have more to post later today. If not, have a great Tuesday! :P

1 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER January 29, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

Cool !!! I love that you can put video's on your blog !! Is that from a video camera? or your digital camera???

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP