"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Sledding!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I have some video of the sledding we did the other day. I picked the 3 best ones. LOL! I think I took about 50. :) They are very very short. I just like to get them coming down the hill. Dylan's video is just a basic run. Ashley's is funny because she crashed into me. I had a bruise & bump for a week on my shin!! Ted's is funny because he is a dork. LOL!! You just have to watch & see. :)

Dylan:

Ashley:

Ted:

That's it for this morning! I will bundle up some of the bday pics today. They did turn out cute. There are some great ones of Ash & Gabe!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 17, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

Cute! Yes, Ted is a dork! But I still laughed!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP