"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

OMG! OMG!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I entered a contest over at Pioneer Woman's photography blog. HERE She sets a photography assignment that people can enter for 4 days. Each day she picks like 20 pics to be that days semi-finalists. On day 5 she picks the finalists from those 4 days worth of winners. Day six she announces the winner. She gives out great prizes!! The competition is pretty fierce. I don't know how she goes through all those entries!! Well, guess what?!? MY PICTURE WAS ONE PICKED FOR DAY 3!!! OMG!! OMG!! I am so excited, and honored!! My bff Addie sent me an IM this morning saying I had been picked. I thought she was playing an April Fools joke on me!! LOL!! Well, the jokes on me....she was telling the truth! I swear I had chest pains for 2 hours! Taking photographs is my love, and to have someone like what I do means so much to me. I don't think I'll come down from this high for some time!! :)

Here is my pic....the photography assignment was 'Green':

2 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER April 1, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

WOW, that is so cool Billie !!!!! GOOD LUCK and welcome back to the blog !!

Addie April 1, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

So excited for you! Congrats! Glad I told you about the contest! Hope you make it to the finalists! And it was quite fun to be the one to tell you! I don't joke when it comes to photos & prizes!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP