"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Ashley...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I picked out my favorite pics that I took of Ashley at our sleep-over at Addies. We went to the elementary school, and had lots of fun. The kids played while Addie and I took pictures. My kind of day! LOL!! I think my kids are finally used to stopping every 5 minutes to pose. I'll have to post some of the funny ones of Dylan from a few weekends ago. That kid's poses are a riot!! I only photo-shopped 1 of Ash's pics this time. Sometimes you just want regular ole pics of the kids! She's cute enough on her own! :P Oh, I'm also throwing in a flower pic that I forgot to include last time. It was kind of a neat one. Check out the white pic of Ashley. That isn't photo-shopped...that effect I got by over-exposing the shot. I think it turned out really cool. :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP