"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Nails & Links!

Friday, April 9, 2010

I had my nails done yesterday, and Bentlee came with me. Her mom owns the shop, so she knows her way around. LOL! She loves to get her nails painted too! Yesterday after I was done, she got hers painted. She said she wanted to be just like Billie, and surprise me. The following picture is what we ended up with!! How cute is that?! That kid is a doll!!



When I entered the photo contest, I needed a Flickr account for my entry. Since I have one now, I decided to really use it!! I will be posting pics in there whenever I can. The pics in there now have mostly been on the blog, with a few exceptions. I will put the majority of my photos in there, saving the blog for photos with stories. :) Oh!! Ted made a Flickr account too!! He was bitten by the photography bug along with his wife! :P His pics are really great, because he doesn't edit them. That's our big difference. He's into the 'natural' photo thing.....not me!! LOL!! I don't edit them too harshly.....just boost colors, or take color away...or add grunge...I don't photoshop a shark in the background or anything! LOL!! :P Any-wahoo, here are our links! :D

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/billieland/
Ted's Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tedx23/

One more thing....my niece Caryssa started a blog! She is 15, and a doll! She inherited the photo bug from Ted & I (her real parents!! LOL!). She just started, but will be updating soon. Take a look, and leave her a comment!! :)

Caryssa's Blog: http://caryssalynn11.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

SHANE, JENN and CARTER April 12, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

so glad you are back on the blog Billie.... your flickr account pictures are great ! Your hubby does a WONDERFUL job also!!! I am impressed !!!

TonyL,  April 18, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Oh good Lordy.. you guys are turning her into a GIRL?!? At least y'all can get the pink camo nails!! :o)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP