"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Spring Time!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I just love Spring time!! It has always been my favorite time of year. Picture taking is so much more fun with all the new life out!! I don't think I could ever get tired of taking pics of flowers. LOL!! Now I just need to find some baby animals!! Anyone got a farm I can come hang out at?? :P I went and stayed the night at Addie's house on Friday, and we went on a photo field trip! LOL!! I got some cute pics of Ash, but for now I'm just posting my flower ones. I had sooo much fun in post processing, if you can't tell! Hey! That's how I roll! :D See if you can spot the bees in 2 of my cherry blossom pics. :)

**fixed broken link to 3rd pic





2 comments:

Addie April 20, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Beautiful pics! Love them all! Your pp is great!

Marcee Miller April 20, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

They look great Billie! I love flower picts.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP