"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Latest Photo Fun!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have been trying to take pictures every chance I get. I have really gotten some fun ones lately. Spring is the best time to find animals to snap a shot of! You know me, I could take animal pics all day!! LOL!! The ones I am about to post are just a hodge-podge of things. Most of them have been edited, that's where the fun comes in!! I have just as much fun turning my pics into art as I do taking them! Such a goob, I know!! LOL!! :P I hope you enjoy.

--as always, click on the pics for a larger view :)










3 comments:

Addie March 30, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Hellloooooo! Love the pics! The fuzzy cow and the cones are my fav! You've got such an eye for great pictures!

Marcee Miller March 30, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

I'm with Addie, LOVE the cow, the textures are awesome! And I'm a sucker for orange. =)

April 7, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Amazing photos, my friend! I love the cow, too. All of them are great, though. You have me so jealous...I need me a camera like that. ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP