"We love Him because He first loved us."

1 John 4:19

Easter pics!

Monday, April 5, 2010

I hope everyone had a good Easter! We spent the day with family, and had a great time. We started out at church with my dad, and ended up at Grandma's house. It wouldn't be a holiday without hanging out at Grams! My kids love hanging out with all the cousins. I have to admit, I love it too. LOL! We ended up having a mini egg hunt in the living room, it was raining too hard to go outside. :( All the kids still had fun though. The oldest cousin Alyssa is having a baby, so that was fun to finally see her tummy. :) I took a super cute pic, posted below. I didn't get tons of pictures, but was happy with what I did get. I got a chance to use my new lens! It's different than my other two, so it was good practice for me. I put it on, and refused to switch to my others. I figure that's the only way to learn. Sink or swim!! LOL!!

----people pics, followed by my artsy ones (shush, I love those kind!! LOL!!)

















2 comments:

Addie April 6, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

I LOVE all your pics! Ash looks good with a headband! Gram looks good! Your eggs in the bowl shot is way cool! I just love them all, you did great!

April 7, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

Awww, Alyssa has a baby bump! ♥ I love the pics of the kids & your grandma looks so good in the one with your babies! Keep it up, lady! I love the colored eggs one, too! I can so see that in a commercial ad.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP